Saturday, July 17, 2004

Rocking the vote-rockers

I love these guys. I saw their videos a couple of months ago, meant to write an article on them but I guess I got sidetracked. I was reminded when I saw a blurb on Foxnews this morning, so I mention them now.

Anti-anti-war protestors. Conservatives infiltrating those International ANSWER street marches and giving the leftists a dose of their own medicine. Secret taping of planning meetings. Street confrontations. Great signs and slogans. Fun, fun, fun.

Check out the videos.

Example after example of how the Left cannot deal with facts. Confrontations typically end with some flake yelling "fascist" or "racist" or something equally pointless.

I'm not exactly sure how much impact they have on public perception, but their efforts sure can't hurt. Most important, it establishes that conservatives can in fact challenge the Left with their own techniques. The signs! Side-splitting stuff. At first glance, they seem to be conventional anti-war slogans. Then watch peoples' faces as they read the actual text and slowly dawns on them they have been "had".

Also, the high school kid that decided to fight back in his own school. Calm, steady reason was his strategy and it worked. Admirable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines Who Links Here Blogarama - The Blog Directory